Jalebi is one of the famous and popular desserts in South Asian culture. However the occasion, Jalebi is a must-have dessert item that goes with everyone. Today, I am making a very different type of Jalebi using British Pink Apple.
Preparation Time: Around 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
Serving: 2 persons
Jalebi Making Ingredients List:
Around ½ cup plain flour
1 Teaspoon cardamom powder
1 Teaspoon baking soda
¼ Cup natural yoghurt
Cooking oil for frying
Sugar for syrup
And an apple.
Some Cherries or fruits of your choice
Making of Pink Apple Jalebi :
1. In a bowl add flour, then add green cardamom powder, baking soda, little bit saffron, natural yoghurt. Mix the pan content; then add some water and make a very smooth batter.
2. Slice the apple into round shape but after taking the core off.
3. In a heat, pan add oil
4. Deep round shaped apple in the flour batter and fry in the oil until changes to golden colour.
5. Take the fried apple from the oil and drain with a kitchen towel.
6. Meantime, prepare a sugar syrup as shown in the video. Then soak fried apple in it.
7. Decorate the middle section of the Jalebi with cherries or fruits of your choice and sprinkle few saffrons on the top.
Serve and Enjoy!!