Preparation Time: Around 5-10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5-10 minutes
Serving: 4 persons
Walnut chicken bites Ingredients List:
200-250 Grams chicken breast and sliced into pieces.
Salt as much as required.
Crushed black pepper.
1 Teaspoon paprika powder.
1 Tablespoon Tobasco sauce or any other hot sauce.
½ Teaspoon crushed dry red chillies.
1 Teaspoon mixed herbs.
1 Teaspoon garlic powder.
1 Teaspoon onions powder.
1 Tablespoon cooking oil.
1 Cup walnuts.
¾ Cup panko crumbs/bread crumbs (if panko is not available)
Cooking oil to Deep-fry.
1. Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix them very well.
2. Add 1 cup walnuts to the grinder and grind them thoroughly.
3. Pour ground walnuts in a bowl; then add ¾ cup panko crumbs.
4. Add some salt, black pepper to taste.
5. Mix the bowl content very well.
6. Take an egg and mix with the marinated chicken breast.
7. Shower the chicken with panko crumbs mix and place them on a plate.
8. In a pan add some oil and deep-fry the showered chicken.
9. Use a kitchen towel to soak off the oil from the chicken and serve with a sauce.