Panna Cotta is one of the popular dessert in Italy, invented by a Hungarian woman in the early 1900s.
Serving: 3 Person
Baking Time: Vary
Panna Cotta Ingredients and Tools, we used:
Mini Muffin Pan
Heat Proof Cup
Mango Nectar / Juice
Vanilla Bean Paste
Unflavoured Gelatine Powder – 2 packs
1. Take one cup of mango nectar and one pack of unflavoured powdered gelatine in a microwave proof bowl.
2. Mix well and sit for 10 minutes.
3. Scoop out mango flesh (take extra care when taking mango flesh with a knife).
4. Blend mango flesh very smoothly.
5. At this point, heat the gelatine mixture in the microwave for a minute. Stir warmed mixed gelatine into the smooth mango puree.
6. Place cups on mini cupcake pan at a 30-35 degrees angle. Fill the cups almost to the edge.
7. Place the pan in the fridge and chill for 2 hours.
8. Take one cup milk (normal temperature milk) into a cooking pot.
9. Now, add a pack of unflavoured powdered gelatine into it. On medium to low heat, let the mixture sit for 10 minutes.
10. After 10 minutes keep the heat to the lowest point, then add 1/3 cup sugar, a pinch of salt. Now mix well (sugar dissolved) and turn the heat off.
11. Add 1 tablespoon Vanilla Bean Paste.
12. Take 2 cups double cream / heavy cream and add the milk gelatine mixture into the cream. Mix well.
13. Take the chilled cups out from the fridge with the mango layer already set.
14. Fill the cups with new vanilla mixture up the edges of the cups.
15. Chill until set, let’s say about 4 hours.