Thank you for browsing Labony Kitchen. In this video today, I am showing you how to make Almond Butter #Cake.
Serving: 7-10 persons
Preparation Time: 20-30 Minutes
Cooking Time: 50-60 Minutes
Butter – 200gm (salted)
Icing sugar one cup
Plan flour one cup
Corn flour two tsp
Milk powder two tbsp
Baking powder one tsp
Baking soda half tsp
Cocoa powder one tbsp
Almond slices as much as you required
Dried fruit (optional)
1. In a bowl take salted butter and whisk with an electric whisk, can use manual if prefer or unavailable. Preheat oven for 10 minutes at 170C temperature.
2. In the wished butter, add icing sugar and eggs; whisk them well but add one egg at a time and whisk.
3. In a sieve take plain flour, cornflour, milk powder, baking powder, and baking soda, then whisk slowly.
4. Cut cake batter into two parts and place half aside and take a loaf or cake tin, add parchment paper and grease all over with butter or cooking oil. Pour in the mix and tap a little to release trapped air inside.
5. Get the other half of our batter and add one tbsp cocoa powder, mix well. Pour them at the top of our cake tin. Add almond and or choice of your dried fruit. Place it in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
6. When butter cake baking is done, take it out from the oven and leave it to cool down. Unmould from the cake molding tin and slice them.
There are many ways you can serve this tasty #Almond_cake, using #Cream on the top or more fresh butter at the top. That’s it! Enjoy your buttery almond cake.