Making Mini Mughlai Paratha
1 cup plain flour
½ tsp salt
1 ½ tbsp cooking oil
Add some normal tap water
Some chopped onions
Fresh green chillies
Over a ½ teaspoon of salt
½ teaspoon cardamom powder
Two medium sized eggs
1. Take 1 cup plain flour on a plate or bowl, add ½ tsp salt on it and mix both together.
2. Add 1 ½ tbsp cooking oil and mix the whole content very well.
3. Add some water but slowly on the mix. When the dough is ready; rest for half an hour with a wet kitchen towel on the top.
1. Add some chopped onions, grated carrots, coriander and fresh green chillies in a bowl, now add just a little over a ½ teaspoon of salt, ½ teaspoon cardamom powder and mix everything.
2. When mixing take extra so that the onions don’t release any water.
3. Take two medium sized eggs and beat them well (beating is optional).
Making Mughlai Paratha-
1. Slice our dough into three pieces to make them mini paratha. Using a wooden roller, make chapati shaped large roll (thin) then add the pour and eggs.
2. Fold chapati into rectangular shaped and fry into a deep oil in a light flame.
3. Once fried serve the lovely and delicious Mughlai paratha.