Serving: 5-6 People
Preparation Time: 20-30 Minutes
Cooking Time: Around 60 Minutes
1/2 Cup Butter
1.5 Cup Rice Flour
1/2 Cup Plain Flour
3 Tbsp Sugar
1/2 Cup Liquid Date
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1 Cup Milk (evaporated from 1 Lt milk)
1/2 Tsp Salt
2 Medium Sized Eggs
There are various ways to bake Bibi Khana Pitha but today, I am showing how to bake in a very Bangladeshi authentic way. So, let’s baking!
1. To Bibi Khana Pitha I am adding-
1.5 Cup Rice Flour, 1/2 Cup Plain Flour, Salt and 1 Tsp Baking Powder, mix them well. Using a net filter, the mix so that the bits and lumpy staff comes off.
2. In a bowl, I am taking 2 whole eggs and beat a little, then ½ melted ghee/butter, 1/2 Cup Liquid Date, ½ Cup grated coconut. Mix well then add 3 Tbsp sugar, 1 Cup Milk (evaporated from 1 Lt milk) and dry mix that I made ready earlier, now mix everything.
3. Lightly butter an ovenproof bowl, place the batter mix. And tap the bottom for air to be released.
4. I am taking a large pan and adding some normal water, then placing a wet cloth (ideally cheesecloth), add a stainless still stand.
5. Place the batter bowl on the stand after covering the top with aluminium foil.